Congratulations you have decided to purchase a home. Buying your first home is a very intimidating and stressful process. I have worked with many first time home buyers, here are my recommendations to anyone thinking about jumping into the housing market for the first time.
• Be definitive about buying (i.e. you have decided you are going to buy a home)
• Get qualified for a mortgage. It is extremely vital that you know exactly what you can qualify to buy and what you`re comfortable borrowing.
• Get educated. This is difficult and time consuming. Either spend the time it takes to be an expert or hire one. real estate agents can offer you a certain crash course in your preferred real estate in a few hours. The best part is that it is free. Buyers don`t have to pay an agent a fee, the seller does.
• Hire a real estate agent who is experienced, qualified and an educated sales expert.
• Know all the hidden and exposed extra costs. When buying a resale home, you need to be aware of certain closing costs.
Understanding the home buying process is critical in today’s market. Let me put my experience to work for you and guide you through the process to make it stress free and enjoyable. I will listen, advise, consult, lead and negotiate.
When you hire me I will do the following:
• Arrange property showings
• Assist with financing arrangements
• Provide accurate information
• Explain forms and agreements
• Give advice and counsel
• Negotiate best price and terms
• Point out reasons not to buy
• Prepare an offer favourable to the buyer